Naco 50S Standard Metal Louvre BIM Object
|Model|| 50S Series Louvre|
|Uniclass Code|| Pr_30_59_48_97|
|Omniclass Code|| 22.214.171.124.17|
|Software|| Revit 2015|
|Last Update|| 30/6/16|
|Size (KB)|| 934|
Fixed blade external louvres with 50mm blade spacing. Continuous line standard construction.
Our design team can match your requirements in louvre style, finish and colour and enable you to create a pleasing architectural, feature as well as a practical ventilation design.
Our 3D product models each contain key product data defining the products physical characteristics, materials and properties. Each model includes data which gives the object a recognisable appearance and behavioural data which enables the object to be positioned or behave exactly as the product itself would in reality.
For more technical advice on using BIM contact us.
Terms & Conditions.
By using the data within the BIM models you agree to the following terms.
- The copyright in the data is owned by Swegon Air Management Limited. Swegon Air Management Limited grant you a non- exclusive royalty free licence to make use of the data within the software.
- You use the data within the software at your own risk. This data is not subject to any guarantees. However please contact us if any technical support is required.
- Swegon Air Management Limited shall not be liable for any losses, costs, expenses or damages arising due to use of the data within the software to the extent permitted by law.
- Swegon Air Management Limited reserves the right to withdraw or amend the data within this library at any time without Notice.
- These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.