Product Configuration Engineer (Whitstable)Added - about 2 months ago
Location: South Street, Whitstable (CT5), CT5 3DU
Salary : From £20,000 to £23,000 per annum
We have an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join our existing engineering team as a Product Configuration Engineer based in Whitstable Kent.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager
What will you be doing?
Be responsible for transferring information of product options into the company’s ERP/MRP system, create maintain and manipulate rules to generate configurations for both new and existing product lines.
Create new configurations, bills of materials and item masters for existing products.
Maintenance of existing configurations, bills of materials and item masters.
- Minimum of Level 4 qualification in IT/Computer Science
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Mathematics
- Relevant term of experience in using ERP/MRP systems, preferably Avanté.
- Experience of working in a production environment.
- High level of PC literacy including Microsoft Office, with Excel
- Experience of programing with SQL, VB or equivalent.
- Excellent communicator at all levels and functions of the business
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Permanent full time role
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance cover
- Discount schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent career prospects with an industry leader.
If you are what we are looking for then please apply below.