Material Handler (Whitstable)Added - about 2 months ago
Location: South Street, Whitstable (CT5), CT5 3DU
Salary :From £17,000 to £19,000 per annum
What will I be doing?
- Receipt and safe storage of goods inwards.
- Issue of materials to shop floor locations and recording of materials transactions on the company database.
- Storage, binning and bagging
- Maintaining tidiness of stores areas
- Forklift driving
- Liaison with other departments
What do I need?
- Numerate and Literate. GCSE or equivalent passes in Maths and English
- Basic computer skills
- 1 years’ experience in a manufacturing or stores environment
- Ability to interact appropriately with all internal contacts.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- FLT License desirable
- Permanent full time role
- Mon – Thur, 08:00 to 16:10 Fri 08.00 till 16.00
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance cover
- Discount schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent career prospects with an industry leader.