Customer Services Manager (Whitstable)Added - about 2 months ago
What will I be doing?
- Responsible for the management of the sales office team to ensure effectiveness of the department resulting in first class customer service.
- Understand analyze and fulfill the needs of customers both internal and external in order to provide an effective service .
- Build excellent working relationships both internally and externally.
- Set monitor and drive KPI’s and objectives for the department
- Daily people management of the sales administration teams including
- Active member of the wider management team
What do I need?
- Previous Sales Office/Customer service experience.
- Technical/commercial focus ideally within HVAC environment but other relevant industries considered.
- Charismatic leader who understands motivating and managing a team within a busy sales environment.
- First class attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills a confident communicator both internally and externally.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage conflicting deadlines and pressures
- Experience of IT applications ideally Avanti
- Permanent Full time role
- Accredited Apprentice scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Excellent prospects and progression
- Life assurance cover
- Discount schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent career prospects with an industry leader.