Apprentice Sales Office Receptionist/Administrator (Whitstable)Added - about 3 weeks ago
What will I be doing?
- Reception & greeting of visitors, access control
- Mail – distribution of ‘incoming’ & franking of ‘outgoing’
- Interception and directing of telephone calls
- Hotel bookings, flight reservations, car hire.
- In house catering ordering and Conference room Management
- Filing, stationary ordering
- General office administration support to the sales team including filing photocopying etc
- General PA/Admin support to the Managing Director
What do I need ?
Minimum 5 GCSE Levels A-C
Computer PC Literate ( Outlook, Excel, Work )
- Interest intraining / willingness to complete apprenticeship program
- Office or Administration experience is advantageous
- Ability to communicate well with visitors, suppliers and internal departments.
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail
- Able to work well within a team
- Can do Attitude
- Willingness to learn.
- Good attention to detail
- First class communication skills and able to deal with people in person and over the phone
- Flexible, and able to work under pressure
- Permanent Full time role
- Possibility of Accredited Apprentice scheme (1 day training per week)
- Company pension scheme
- Excellent prospects and progression
- Life assurance cover
- Discount schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent career prospects with an industry leader.